Sunday 12 August 2012

Pre Order Listing Opens now !!!


Salam semua..Hanie ada info baru ni hehe..pre order listing dah buka balik..so mana yg terlambat hari tu bole list order melalui email hanie..insyaallah delivery in first week of September..for my existing customer yg nak order loose items can list the orders now ye. Get my confirmation after u email me tau..then do the payment and advise us via email along with your receipt of payment. No reference payment tak mau la ye..hanie confuse nanti..heheh

Hanie only do genuine business ye..jual yang ori saja tau..so u ols no back out ye when u already do the listing.
Ok to my customers thank you so much that supporting my blogs..kalau yg interested dgn tudung,shawls u may click satu lagi blog Hanie tu My'iesha Collections..

Ok gals Selamat Malam.

No comments:

Post a Comment